Welcome!

Welcome to Mrs. K.'s Blog Site!





Bienvenidos a sitio de blogs a Mrs. K.!

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Learn something new--always!

Today was a fun day.  During this time, not only do I continue sharing review practice for students and continue book clubs, but I have been able to take time to learn new things for myself.  I have looked at online whiteboards that students and I can engage in simultaneously.  Through the sharing of a few of these with staff and our tech dude, our tech dude told me of another to try...Miro.  So, today I had the opportunity to use this with a few students and my principal but the neatest thing was to be on Google Hangouts at the same time.  So, not only did we collaborate, but we could have a discussion as we were collaborating just like we were in our classroom but with a newfound technology application to use in the future.  "Learn something new.  Try something different.  Convince yourself that you have no limits" (Brian Tracy, 2013).

No comments:

Post a Comment