Welcome!

Welcome to Mrs. K.'s Blog Site!





Bienvenidos a sitio de blogs a Mrs. K.!

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Another Week

This past weekend was very interesting.  Years ago, I taught a 4th-grade bilingual classroom in Denver, Colorado.  A few years ago, I was able to connect with a few of my former students.  One of these former students is a 1st-grade teacher in Denver now.  While we were chatting on a social media platform, he shared his video lessons with me.  It is so cool to see a former student teaching.  He is so talented.  Last night, he shared his video recording of him reading a book to his students.  The caring for his students shows in his videos.  I have been connected with him for at least two years and this is the first time that I have been able to see him teaching.  Amazing.  "So often you find that the students you're trying to INSPIRE are the ones that end up inspiring you," (Sean Junkins, 2019).

No comments:

Post a Comment