Welcome!

Welcome to Mrs. K.'s Blog Site!





Bienvenidos a sitio de blogs a Mrs. K.!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Double Duty

So, after talking with a fellow teacher, I've decided that I am going to keep blogging each day during the week, but I am also going to include these blogs on a Google Doc in hopes that my students add their thoughts, feelings, and reflections during this time and we can publish it when we finally get back to "normal" if there is such a thing.

So, as I was in my second week of meetings, I started having the strange feeling like we are living our lives now in and on screens...virtually.  It was such an odd feeling.  It was like reliving Max Headroom from MTV: Max Headroom - Wikipedia  I understand that as of today, we are going to be virtually teaching and meeting our students through April 30th, but everything seems so surreal. 

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters 
compared to what lives within us"
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment