Welcome!

Welcome to Mrs. K.'s Blog Site!





Bienvenidos a sitio de blogs a Mrs. K.!

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday 04/01

Well, the good news is that no one played any April Fool's jokes on me.  The bad news is that I need to watch my husband closely.  He has congestion happening but no fever.  Unfortunately, buying a thermometer is really difficult right now but there are people getting triple their money on eBay--incredible times!

I learned of some interesting books to read from our "Choose Your Own Novel" group.  One suggestion came from a teacher and a student shared some that she is reading.  With this group I was able to try Kahoot.  It works but I was hoping I could see those playing along with the Kahoot screen.  Hopefully, there is something that can help with this.

I was able to plant some tomatoes, snapdragons, and cantaloupe and put them in my miniature greenhouse.  We'll see how well this works in the coming weeks.  I have additional rare tomatoes coming so it will be interesting to plant those in the garden this year.

Our dog had to go to the veterinarian yesterday.  She somehow did something to her toenail and her nail was exposed.  Currently, she has a wrap on her paw.  My husband wrote his name on the wrap along with her doggie friends :-)  It really looks like a cast.

I was able to show a friend how to use Google Hangouts with her special education students.  It was great to see her.  I haven't seen her for many years.  I look forward to the day that I can get to Montana and enjoy the beauty that she sees every day.  There is tranquility in her world!


No comments:

Post a Comment